The National Nuclear Regulatory Portal (NNRP) is the ìNational Entrance Portalî of the RegNet.
Functions of the National Nuclear Regulatory Portal (NNRP)
- The NNRP is on one hand a part of the global RegNet and on the other hand the Entry Page to the:
- General Country Information;
- Country Nuclear Regulatory Profile (CNRP);
- National Networks (like an interface);
- Actual National Legislative Information (Legislative Pyramid);
- Exchange information resources between regulatory authorities of IAEA Member States.
- Exchange information resources between Member States and IAEA, including easier access to the restricted IAEA information resources;
- Use NNRP for country purposes.
Structure and Content of the NNRP
The NNRP is based on an uniform structure and administered by the respective country itself. At present content and structure developed in pilot phase is adequate and comprehensive enough. The NNRP contain the Country Nuclear Regulatory Profile (CNRP) as well as further country specific information on items of interest for nuclear regulatory purposes.
For more information, visit
NNRP Collaboration Space (Restricted)