Establish and maintain an efficient platform for sharing and transfer of nuclear safety and radiation protection knowledge within the member states of EuCAS Network.
Become an efficient platform for sharing and transfer of knowledge within the member organizations of EuCAS Network in cooperation with other regional networks, international and national organizations.
The main objective of TWG 4-E&T is assurance of efficient nuclear safety knowledge transfer by means of education and trainings on regulatory competencies.
- 1. Provide a platform for regional and international cooperation.
- 2. Identify needs in education and training.
- 3. Ensure exchange of knowledge, experience and information.
- 4. Provide an opportunity for mutual support and coordination of regional initiatives.
- 5. Introduce a strategic approach to capacity building by means of education and training (IAEA methodology SARCoN).
- 6. Cooperate with other regional networks, international and national organizations in order to strengthen regulatory practice and approaches in the field of education and training.