SARCoN_Tool_V1.400_Beta7.xlsm - This version is a pre-release version of the final product for final testing purposes.
Updates included in this version (1.400 beta7):
- Updated KSAs,
- fixed issue with the numbering when editing KSAs
SARCoN_Tool_V1.400_Beta3B.xlsm - This version is for a particular testing purposes only and not released for general testing.
Updates included in this version (1.400 beta3B):
- Introduced check for start-up if other workbooks are open.
- Allowing error messages when exporting.
SARCoN_Tool_V1.400_Beta2_(V1.313_beta5).xlsm - This version is for testing purposes only. It is dedicated to our pre-release testing participants.
Updates included in this version (1.400 beta2):
- Fixed the exporting issue which was caused due to a change in the export paths.
Updates included in this version (1.400 beta1):
- New import module. This module enables the Training Coordinator to Import previous created job positions from other SARCoN Tool files (Version V1.310 or higher). This should make updates easier.
- Improved gap analyses. The charts have been review. An additional line showing the gaps was added and the visibility was improved according to requests from Member States.
- Minor bug fixes
SARCoN_Tool_V1.313_beta3.xlsm - This version can be taken out of the testing phase as it is fully functional. Due to a pending update with new features it is not released at this point.
Updates included in this version:
- Modification for the directory of saved graphs and exported files to the directory. All files are now save to
"SARCoN Tool files".
Updates of recent previous versions (SARCoN_Tool_V1.313_beta2.xlsm):
- Quadrant Summary Calculation updated with more compact and faster calculation.
- Locked text boxes in the criteria window.
- Revised calculation method applied. (Not applicable KSAs are now ignored as well as Empty or not yet considered ones)
- Includes previous fixes for 64-bit and 32-bit office versions.
- Removed the zip folder as this caused some confusion and the tool would not start if opened from a zip-folder.
- Attachments are downloaded from the web.
- Attachments such as the Safety Report will follow soon.
Thank you for your contributions.