The user experience is limited because of Java Script of your browser is disabled. Please enable java script and try again to get complete user experience.
Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya,
Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen
List of orgnaizations of ANNuR
Membership of the ANNuR shall be open to all national nuclear regulatory bodies in all ANNuR member states on a voluntary basis. Participants in ANNuR meetings shall be senior representatives of regulatory bodies in member states as well as representatives from IAEA and KINS.
Observers from other international or regional organizations may be invited to attend meetings on an ad-hoc or continuing basis by the decision of the Steering Committee.
The ANNuR shall function through the following organs:
1. A chairperson nominated by member states for two years rotating mandate.The chairperson will lead activities and act as spokesperson of ANNuR.
2. A technical secretariat carried out the International Atomic Energy Agency in close cooperation with the Arab Atomic Energy Agency
Resources for the activities of ANNuR shall be from the following sources:
1. Arab Atomic Energy Agency
2. International Atomic Energy Agency
3. International, Regional and National partners